Campaign Description

Here's what this campaign is about:


Ensuring equal opportunities in curriculum and programming for all students

Providing our students and faculty with safe, healthy, technology-driven learning environments

Committing to our neighborhood schools

Guaranteeing responsible stewardship of public funds

Celebrating the diversity within our district

Engaging parents to become active participants in the schools

Making data-driven decisions with measurable results




Email us at kirschlingforboard@gmail.com or call 331-6746

Monday, September 9, 2013

"Works Well with Others, but Socializes Too Much in Class"

I still have many of my report cards from when I attended Lemme Elementary, South East and City High.  Beside each grade given, there is a space for teacher comments.  There must have been certain canned phrases to select from because the following two comments are repeated over and over throughout the years:  "Works well with others" and "Socializes too much in class."

While these traits definitely were a blessing and a curse in the classroom, I think that my teachers all hit the nail on the head.  I do play well with others and, yes, I do socialize too much.  As a potential board member I hope these traits serve me well.  It may be too late for me to try to change.

I guess if you really want to know something, ask a teacher.










No comments:

Post a Comment